“I don’t have a large roster of employees or a fancy office building. Just good, solid experience that a budget-minded company will appreciate.”
~Greg Fisher, Owner Aegis Environmental Solutions
I knew I could help small and medium-sized businesses save money and avoid costly compliance mistakes, so I opened my own consulting service.
Large compliance consulting offices rarely understand the needs of smaller companies like yours, but I do. I have been working with compliance issues since 1985 and know the concerns you have about meeting your regulatory obligations.
Your one-stop shop for compliance in the state of Arizona
My experience and training allows me to handle all kinds of compliance issues so that you don’t have to! I invite you to review my credentials:
- 2000 – Present Small and Medium-Sized Business Compliance Expert Owner and Proprietor, Aegis Environmental Strategies, Phoenix, AZ
- 2000 Environmental, Safety, and Security Manager
STMicroelectronics, Phoenix Fab 1, Phoenix, AZ
- 1993 – 2000 Environmental Compliance Manager
Motorola Semiconductor Products Sector, Chandler, AZ
- 1989 – 1993 Groundwater Project Manager / Environmental Engineer
Motorola Semiconductor Products Sector, Phoenix, AZ
- 1985 – 1989 Facility Environmental and Safety Manager
Heraeus Inc., Precision Products Division, Chandler, AZ
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- Environmental Professionals of Arizona
- Arizona Association of Industry
- Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM), 2002
- Master of Technology, Hazardous Materials and Waste Management
1992, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- BS, Chemical Engineering
1980, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
Still wondering if I can help your company? Please don’t just take my word for it.
“Greg Fisher, President of Aegis Environmental Strategies, has provided environmental and safety consulting services to American Aerospace Technical Castings, Inc. since 2005.
American Aerospace manufactures Investment castings for use in the aerospace and commercial industry. Greg’s support has included, but certainly not limited to, air and waste water permitting, compliance with the OSHA safety standards, and monitoring for employee air exposures.
Greg has been an invaluable asset and knowledgeable resource to AATC, and we would not be where we are in the foundry business today without him.”
~Patti K. Bredengerd, President, American Aerospace Technical Castings, Inc.
Greg Fisher, President of Aegis Environmental Strategies, provides TSCA and Environmental support for Shin-Etsu MicroSi, Inc. Greg’s consulting services began in 2000 and continue to date.
~Jim Edmonds, President
Isn’t it time you freed yourself from compliance worries once and for all?
Please contact me today at 602-770-6961