Can you answer “yes” to any of these questions?
Take this short quiz and in under five minutes, you will have an understanding of your company’s safety, environmental, and chemical handling requirements.
1. Do you have over 10 employees?
If you answered “yes”: Your company is required to have an OSHA safety program in place.
2. Does your company employ a forklift driver?
3. Is your company involved in any phases of product manufacturing?
If you answered “yes”: You may be subject to environmental regulations for either hazardous or non-hazardous waste.
4. Does your company utilize chemicals as a raw material (such as in electroplating)?
If you answered “yes”: You are required to comply with chemical safety regulations, have appropriate permits, and must also have material safety data sheets on hand for inspectors and regulatory authorities.
5. Does your company utilize chemicals for equipment maintenance, janitorial services, or quality control and inspection testing?
6. Does your manufacturing process require the import of chemicals into the United States?
If you answered “yes”: Your company must comply with TSCA regulations.
7. Does your company export chemicals?
If you answered “yes”: Your company may be subject to complex international environmental statutes.
8. Does your chemical documentation need updating to conform with new globally harmonized systems standards?
9. Would you like your company to have a process to reduce waste, costs, and environmental pollution?
If you answered “yes”: We can help you obtain the respected ISO14001 certification designation.